Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crap Fest

There has been many posts on the forums that I would have liked to defend myself . I have ignored them as hard as it has been somtimes. This post (in black)was from some guy to Docdonna in a post where she was defending me... Anyway here is ...My response if given a chance to speak would have been.... ( red)
This person is talking to Docdonna.......
I agree with you totally that we all learn from different means. That is exactly the kind of response I would have expected to hear from professionals. Unfortunately that is not the message that is coming from Flo.
I just said yes the dvd's will help you more than your friends. I thought you were a newbie woman rider as you came on the WOMAN WHO RIDE forum...You're first and only post. I was trying to make you feel comfortable, until MM or Doc could respond. I should have just asked you to go introduce yourself. You see there ya go, you already knew about forum ediquet, and didn't use it. You should have said... I am man and have been riding for years, and I am just trying to cause some shit, so I followed Flo over here.
You dont know how that forum runs.. We all respond if we have something to say... We are woman...lol For instance on VILR.... you know the one you lurk on all the time... Sometimes I post to Motorman, and because he is a very busy man, our Island Motorcop responds. Ya see , no problem, that is the good thing about forum. They are open. We are almost all frieinds and enjoy helping each other. Most of us are out to help not bash, or invent problems.
You say her skills are amazing ... in a parking lot maybe. I have spoken to many that say her road skills are not quite so amazing but that is not what this is about.
Why do you waste your time talking about me when you know nothing about me. If you ride with me someday, and I don't ride the way you like tell me.. If I can improve I will .
I believe as professionals you should not have someome teaching others or offering advice on your behalf when they are not qualified. She took your course and is teaching riders up here. Is that all I takes down there to become an instructor ... a couple of lessons. Hope not.
Why on earth would they not want someone who believes in their product so much and can obviously get the word out to to the whole biker community in less the 5 short months with out even trying. I am not teaching, I am showing people, friends, family, what I have learned. Teachers get paid, I have never accepted anything. Who ever uses my bike sometimes they put in the gas and sometimes they don't, it is cheap and fun, and my hobby, and I love to share. Have you never shared something without expectations??? Shame on you.
One of these days, after my next trip to florida I will come back certified, and then if I am any good, get paid... Fancy that!
You are far from here and probably have no idea that the Go with the Flo ... ride like a pro phenomenom has stired up a serious crapfest almost destroying her own chapter and causing the resignation of many good officers and others who worked incredibly hard to build them.
Yes my friends are far away, but we speak often, and are very close. They know everything and encourage me constantly. I am always asking for advice from them. They know everything I do when it comes to RLAP. Honestly I can not understand how RLAP phenomenom could destroy a riding club but rather enhance one. There always new riders coming in and let's face it even though we have been riding for years, there is always room for improvement.
I agree with you totally the CR chapter dimissed me not for lack of interest... possibly too much interest. Calm the waters about what?? Spreading the good word of learning to ride better... For shame!!
And just so you know I will not be backing off promoting good riding skills. It isn't about me, it is about helping others. Just like the Palladinos helped me.. Sort of like paying it forward. If it has caused a rift in our calm riding community because one person had something to share with other riders about riding, then there is something wrong. Why wouldn't it be in their best interest to have someone like me to get the word out about Riding like a Pro. I believe in them.
Toy runs and other events may suffer in their absense and it and has created a rift in our previously calm riding community. Also I cannot believe that the C.R. chapter revolked her membership solely on lack of attendance. They in my opinion were looking to calm the waters any way they could. Is it in your best interests to have someone like that promoting your product? And to you Flo ... respectfully ... just back off with all the self promotion and you will be fine. JMHO



3 comments:

WyzWmn© said...

consider the source...

whiny piss ants that don't even have the cajones to name themselves publicly...hiding behind their nic's

if he's got a problem with what he calls your self promotion...that's his problem...not yours...

you sure as hell are the most enthusiastic rider I've met in a long time...and frankly if they don't like it...they can quit reading....

Flo said...

Thanks WYZ.. I have taken alot of advice from many ppl and I have just decided to be who I am and those who don't like it don't have to ride with me or read my blogs.I do know who this person is and I am sure he is reading along with others, so now I won't have to explain myself any more.
FLO-RIDE LIKE A PRO!
And with a knick like Piggy ya gotta wonder!! have a great day!

Canuck Chicks Conga Mini-History said...

WELL, now I understand why you were feelin' a bit down the other day. Wyz is right - consider the source.

If people don't wanna hear you talk about RLAP and your goal to become certified, then why don't they just stay off your forum? I think it's called 'minding your own business' or sumthin like that.