Friday, November 7, 2008

Sad day for Pinkat!!


MZ PINKAT, she came in today, a little sad, but a little happy. That girl is always happy, smiling, laughing hugging, a true pleasure to have in ones company. She is going to be a great addition to the rider community. Young, beautiful, outgoing, positive, excited, and very enthusiastic!!! Oh dear, have I created another monster??

Today was the last day of insurance for Stinky Pinky and it is pissing down rain of course. I asked her if she wanted to go riding as being a biker I would gladly go if she so desired. I gotta smile, because if I insisted, she would have gone. I looked at her and said... um... ya , no, we are NOT RIDING..Big smile!!
I am leaving in just a few days over a month, which means, she did not, will not,,get her MST, before she leave, or should I say before I get back in June. So what we are trying to decide, is how I can sign it over, or insure it when the time is right, even if I am not here. I am sure Miss Vgirl will want to take her out riding first thing come spring. I can just see it now, when i get back whe will be riding some big bike to show off.. lol... I know what us girls are like!! So I guess I best look into that before I leave, I mean, we cant leave this newbie rider, hanging in till June can we.
Not to worry Pinkat!!

No comments: