Sunday, November 16, 2008

Doc recieved this letter!

Donna,

Earlier this summer, having coffee, I met a fellow at our local Harley Shop in Kamloops, B.C. ( Rob Irvin). During our conversation I mentioned the DVD that I had bought from "Ride Like a Pro" and how great I thought it was. Rob then said, well actually my wife just bought a bike from Donna Palladino, and rode home to the Vancouver Island British Columbia. At the time he also mentioned there was a possibility the Ride Like a Pro team may be coming to Canada and in particular to Vancouver Island to meet up with Rob and his wife.

I am the Safety Officer for our local HOG Chapter here in Kamloops. If the Ride Like a Pro team has any future plans to head to British Columbia in conjuction with any other local clubs, and would like our support please let me know. If you have an email address that you would feel okay about giving me, I would like contact Rob and his wife, as the day we spoke we did not exchange addresses.

By the way I will be ordering your new DVD " Learn to Ride the Easy Way" for my wife Michele. After years of being the passenger, at 50 she moving up front. She will be taking the Local Safety Course, but we thought over the winter she can learn from the DVD.

Thanks,
Tony Adshead

No comments: