Thursday, November 13, 2008

Public Apology

Okay so good things do come out when a person stands up and explains things, when given a chance. Now I did not give this persons name even though he was willing to publicly apologise to me.I really believe it takes a real person to stand up to their mistakes. Apology accepted, now lets just move forward.

Look Flo ... I f#@ked up ... just started listening to all the post season bullshit and stuck my nose where it didn't belong. I hear all the shit and thought I would be the one pass some of it along. Had I gotten to know you personally I'm sure this would have never happened. For what its worth I apologize for causing you all this grief. Its not like me and I feel really stupid. If we ever meet in person I will walk up to and apologize. I want all this to end now and am staying off the forums permanently. I will however make one exception and apologize to you on the forum of your choice if you wish. My balls are big enough to accept the consequences of my actions. FACT ... There was no excuse for what I did and once again I'm sorry. Sincerely #### ( I think I might have accidentally posted this on vancouver island lady riders so I guess if I did you have your public apology)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo!
I'm so happy that this person has stepped up and has admitted that this fiasco wasn't your fault, it was theirs! I knew things would work out. Listen hon, I don't want you to be sad that we're not coming to Canada. We know you'll be certified to teach our classes in Canada, so we want you to take charge and instruct as many riders at you can to Ride Like a Pro!
Love ya,
Doc

Flo said...

Thanks Doc. I am sure that when MM is finished with me I will be fully capable. But...I still want yas to come. We will discuss this when I get there...Ahem!!! ;)