Thursday, November 13, 2008

OVER-FLO!!

This is the kind of stuff I have been trying to ignore since I have been back from Conga #1 I could not take it any more, as I believe getting stuff out on the table if you have a problem. I asked this person who he was and here is his response in black. I responded in the red. I had had enough!! I have had enough! I stood up for what I believe in.

Who am I ? I am the person you met at the SCRC pig roast 2 years ago.
Fact... I was not at the pig roast 2 years ago... Fact you must be confused. It was 5 months ago or less. Get your facts straight! I remember thinking about you and thought how nice it was that you gave me a skull for my bike. Ha!! I like your girlfriend. Wierd how people can turn on people isn't it
You stuck your video cam in my face and asked me what I thought of your "epic journey". The beginning of the Flo phenomenom.
Fact I did not stick the video in your face to ask you about the epic journey. It was not something I would say. All I was doing was going around with a camera at a party and letting people say what they wanted. I was meeting people for the first time and my words to you, were... And who are you?
I never once brought it up.. You all did. Fact. I have the clip so I know exactly what I said. So again get your facts straight.
So lets talk facts then so maybe we (not just you and I but a large number of others} can put all this to rest.
Let's talk facts. Get your facts straight before you go causing a disturbance. So far your facts are false. Why can't everyone put it to rest?? If you do yourself a favor and stay off my forum you wont have to hear about it anymore. I don't plan on stop talking about improving my riding skills or helping anyone that would like help.
FACT ... what you did was great (the long ride from Florida) but not so great that we need be constantly reminded about it everytime someone browses the forums.
Fact.. What I did was a hellova trip yes.. I was not responsible for the what took place, I rode by bike home and people jumped in. I did not call in the news or ask people to read my blog. People that were there chose to be. I am not in control as to what people say good or bad. I am not even sure it is worth waisting my time talking about it again. I only talked about it if people wanted to. People still want to, that is not my fault.
Granted , you are not entirely to blame. Your buddies at RLAP pissed a lot of seasoned riders off by saying you were in the top 2% of riders especially since you openly admitted that you dropped your bike ... how many times? ... on the way back.
fact.. my buddies said that, because they believe it or would not say it. Are you jealous a woman can ride for gods sake?? what on earth is wrong, with you. they didn't call you down, they were mearly saying all my practise is paying off!!! yes I dropped to to exhaustion and not being used to the bike. I was not among the 2% at that time. I earned it, I guess you could say, as I came home and trained daily and worked hard at it. Even though I continued to drop while learning taking it to the full lock lean.
FACT ... your go with the flo /ride like a pro blog thingy thats also in your face everywhere you look gives the impression that you are teaching the RLAP.
Fact... my go with the flo/ride like a pro blog thingy is in my siggy. People are allowed to put what ever they want in their siggy. You can take what ever you want from that, and yes I plan to teach it. Right now I have been giving it away. Kind of a pay back. Want a lesson? Care for a dvd??
FACT ... your brother Plinko stirred up a shitstorm in the C.R. chapter causing Puff to quit and many others. Honestly Flo ... ya think they booted you out for non attendance ... think about it? (not a fact ...JMHO).
Fact my brother is Blingo not Plinko. How did he stir the pot. Wow...that is unbelievable, that when a brother supports a sister who belongs to a chapter, they are going to quite because of it.. Come on really!! How pathetic is that???There is a whole lot more to the closing of my chapter than you can imagine.

FACT ... my chapter is on OVERFLO ...lol ... guess they have had enough too.
Fact.. if your chapter is on OVERFLO, then get OVER IT!!!!

You started this pissing match by answering my post to motorman (with a completely ridiculous answer) then your little friend donna gave me the answer I was looking for. A PROFESSIONAL reply by professionals.
Fact.. I started this pissing match???? omg, you went over to WWR, a ladies forum... Asked a question, and I am a moderator over there. I wanted you to feel welcome and thought you were a newbie FEMALE rider. I was trying to make you feel comfortable until he got to you. You see that is the way we operate over there. Friendly bunch that try to make everyone feel comfortable. I was only trying to tell you they helped me. that alot of my friends who had been riding for years admited they needed practise too. I even called you sweetie... lmao...IMHO you came over there to stir shit and that is what you did. You could have said.. I am a man, and I am trying to start some shit with Flo.. My god, you know how forums run of all people.. You dont just go into a strange forum a ladies of all and pretend to be one.
After all the title of thread was called Hi Priss!!!!Lets face it, the fact is you wanted to start shit and you did.

That is why I said what I did about you not being totally qualified to hand out advice in their behalf. Your intentions are all good as far as I can see bur your way of promotion alienates others and just plain pisses some off.
Fact I never said I was instructor.. Yes my intentions are good, so why don't you just leave it at that. You know nothing about me. I only wanted to share what had been shared with me. And it is all about riding. I can not believe that wanting to share something with some one has turned out to be so ugly at times. It is a crying shame. Do you think that is how they treated Donna when she was promoting herself. If you keep on reading on WWR, you will find out just how we NEVER get sick of hearing about her and all the people she inspires and helps. Watching her improve to this day.. It is always a pleasure to watch especially woman improve in their riding skills or anything else in their life for that matter.
How do you think she got to where she is. She was a challanged rider, like the most of us woman.
honestly think about what you are saying. We WWR dont get sick of hearing about good things. She has inspired me to want to become an advance instructor, what is so wrong with that?? Theyn were proud of me advertising RLAP so why don't you get over it and mind your own business
.

If you think your the messiah to women riders (and maybe you are) great ! If you want to ride with those of us with the same opinion as me (FACT ... and there are many) get off your high horse. And by the way that brother of yours ... Plinko ... is in my opinion your worst enemy. Tell him to admire you OFF the forum and YOU will be better off.
I have never thought I was a mesiah to woman, although they have told me a zillion times I am an inspiration. Does that make you jealous too. If I want to ride with you???? Are you serious?? why would I want to??
By the way, why don't you stay off my forum and blogs then you might get over-flo as the next trip is underway and we dont need folks calling us down for riding and talking about it. I was hoping that eventually Your girlfriend would be able to join the Conga at some point.. I guess that is a definate no. Too bad!!
That is what my forum is for, talk about riding as much as you want. If something good happens to ya, lets hear it. If it continues to happen, we would love to hear it. Ther and you can help anyone.. why the hell not.
Good luck with your dancing lessons.
Thanks on the good luck on my dancing, anytime you want to dance with me, in the parking lot let me know. I could probably dance circles around you now, and show you how to pick up your bike in 3 seconds or less.. When I become certified, will I not be able to tell my friends for fear it will piss you off??
Shame on you!!!

No comments: