Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can you believe it????

This is the bazaar part.. A lot of shit has been going on as we all know. I have come to the conclusion, it doesn't really matter any more. Simply what ever works, will work. I am always trying to figure things out in my mind to the point where I drive not only myself crazy but others. What I am always trying to do is the right thing. sometimes it is very hard to figure out.
So as I am sitting her pondering things, as to how I want them to work and how they should work, or how they will work. I knew it was causing a few problems between me and my man. Can't understand why really,..,,. Can you??? I know that you could probably figure it out better or at least faster than me... He is happy for me, but not happy that I am riding and he is NOT!!
He is busy fishing in Alaska, in all the months that I am busy riding like a frigging pro across America.... Ask yourself, would that piss ya off??? In the voice and look of Jim Carey..,., just a little bit...snap your head and not the way Motorman would!!
Okay so being the compassionate person that I am... don't laugh!!
Seriously, it is a problem, and I want to fix it, so from the time.. I made a ridiculous post about my new forum about the Conga... I walked over to my man and told him, I was serious, and had some serious shit to talk about... Grab a cigar and lets go smoke!!!
Rob, does not smoke!! About a dozen a year, so he grabbed his cigar and said.. OMG!!!
I told him of my Passion which he was not surprised AT ALL!! hmmm hmm! AND THEN WHAT??
The thing is... I start feeling again, I am all alone, in the world of RLAP... I can ride, but I don't know how to promote it.. He on the other hand is on his own, in the middle of the Alaskan sea, knowing what he is doing and got no one, that really knows what he is all about!! So... why not put these two Passions together, riding and being together!! Screw this 6 months apart shit, I will do what I want and you will do what you want... Let's do it together!!!
We both like riding.......right? Yupper!!
Can ya suck it up, and let me show you those 3 techniques??? Big freaking frown, would ya not believe??? I told him... Rob.. it will be tough... real tough, but only 4 hours...lmao
Ya know what he said??? I will learn it in an hour!!! So be it darling... please do... Let's Ride Like a Pro and do it together!!
He told me to get that bike home safely, it is his to help me teach him how to Ride Like a Pro!! whoo hoo! And then, look out, Rob will have all his ducks in a row, and we will be dancing...
Have I ever mentioned, that we used to teach dancing together??? Country!!!

No comments: