Friday, November 14, 2008

New Blog!!!

I probably wont be doing much writing in the blog unless of course I get out to ride before I head south for the winter. Maybe just for fun the odd scooter ride down in Mexico.. Anyways pop in from time to time if ya wish.
I will post however on any updates to the preparing of the Conga #2 Reunion Starting in April..Here is the new blog and if you care to jump in and ride with us anywhere, it would be an honor!! Not to mention an absolute blast!!
If you have holidays around May -June 09 ... Meet the Canucks Conga Chicks somewhere.. They are on my new blog too.
If you have ideas of any kind. we would love to hear from you. Lets all put our heads together and conga across the US and Canada or for a mile or two...A state or two or a province or two, or merely follow us through this blog and the Canucks Chicks Conga..

Conga #2 Reunion

No comments: