Saturday, November 8, 2008

RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP RLAP

I have been doing al ot of thinking about things as I have just a month to go before I head south. As I have said a lot has happened since returning from Florida....5 short months ago today. My God, it seems so long ago in a way but actually feels like I am on my way to visit my friends again soon. I guess that is because time in the sun passes by so fast and before you know it.. I'm flying to Florida. Are ya ready for me MOTORMAN!!
Yup, things went a little haywire around here and I took it very personally at times. I have to say though it was just a handful of people that couldn't handle the RLAP phenomenon as it has been called. I kind of chuckle about it now, maybe I should take up advertising.
So bottom line.... with help from my friends... I pulled up my big girl panties and decided to just be me.....I am going to just continue on being me... and those that want to ride with me, I am honored.. Those that don't, that is okay. Those that don't like hearing about RLAP please stay of my blog and my forum. Because I will never stop RLAPING!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!
Those that want to learn about RLAP , I am happy to share!! Those that don't not a problem.

No comments: