Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday Parking lot

I went to the parking lot for an hour or so. Tried to warm up on all the excercises before attempting the dreaded 12ft off set cone weave. I forgot to watch the dvd before I set out to do it, as Motorman had suggested. I have been off the lot for a few days while we traveled to the Oyster run. Even though I did ride around parking lots doing circles waiting for everyone to be ready.
I was there for half hour before Ram came along, as Mz Tanya didn't show. We seem to be the only ones left interested but that is okay. Wow have we got a great parking lot.
We have the SLOW CONE WEAVE-FIGURE 8-FULL INTERSECTION-TEXAS STAR-OFF SET CONE WEAVE 24 FT and the DREADED 12FT-18FT CIRCLE-21FT CIRCLE-24 FT CIRCLE, hooked up together which makes the SNOWMAN.
So off I got doing all these excercise with brake first and then with out brake... and then, listening to all the advice planted in my pea brain... Put on Doc's lucky gloves....and........nope...not all the way through.. 10 attempts again, starting to sweat!!
Along comes Ram, I tell him of my whoas and asks him to try it... Sounds really hard he said.....then aced it!! CRAP!!!! Well, pretty damn close anyway...
What the hell??? So we practised everything for a good hour and away we went... Tonight will be a different story.... I hope!!
Look to my left a little longer than I have been doing. Snap to the right, sit forward on the seat, crank them bars....and just DO IT!!!

No comments: