Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pinkat parking lot.

We took Pinkat out for a little scoot through town. Vgirl, Dr. Ruth, me and Pinkat. I booked off early in the afternoon, when Dr.Ruth arrived at the barbershop. The sun was shining and it was another gorgeous fall day. Business on the slow side and I couldn't resist. We went for a short ride, and ended up stopping at Vgirls to see if she wanted to ride, and of course was gearing up with the same thing in mind.
She doesn't live far from me so we all went to my house and Pinkat was just arriving. We decided to let her take the lead an rode back to her house. She was doing really great. So we let her lead to the parking lot. The four of us went the parking lot and the practised started.
Actually Tanya kinda took over looking after Pinkat as we had our photographer
there who was taking pics of Dr. Ruth on her bike. This is the same guy that stopped by my shop one day and took a picture of the Queen.
He also took some pics of me in the mean lean in the figure 8. Really hard to get the right pose as he is a still photographer.
Tanya took care of pinkat making sure she was getting her lessons in. It is great having her and Mark helping out.
We are getting brave now, taking Pinkat out on the busy streets. She can do her MST on the 14th of this month and then leaves for Florida on the 15th. I am hoping we can get her licence before I leave for Mexico on Dec. 10...Whoo hoo, I am getting that much closer to Florida myself.
I think she has about 12 hours under her belt now. She is paying attention and picking up everything we are telling her.
It gets cold really early and dark, so every hour counts now.

No comments: