Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pinkat in Parkinglot

Another great time with Pinkat in the parking lot on Stinky Pinky. She is doing really well and loving it. What an enthusiast gal. It is just a joy watching her learn and grinning away.
Vgirl and Vmax brought the bike down for us again today. Extra support is always nice too. It's great because Vmax used to instruct himself, so maybe I will learn stuff. Well actually I am as I am not an instructer and he knows of things to say that I don't. Team work! I am hoping to have Pinkat riding around the neighbourhood on Saturday afternoon.
It's funny it is freezing cold but we are not feeling it. She does have me picking up the pylons a fair bit yet. Not that I dont need the excercise.
It keeps me from over practising myself. I haven't had time to tackle the 12ft biatch off set cone weave. That's okay, my clutch is still resting.

No comments: