Saturday, October 25, 2008

Burger Bus

Today was a beautiful sunny fall day. I went to work, but kept thinking about everyone gathering at Rosies burger bus for the last day of the season. I really shouldn't have left work as my new barber, I don't think is quite ready to be left alone.
The way I looked at it though, is how could I not! The sun was shining, it's end of season, there was going to be alot of bikes for sure. I needed some therapy, and the Queen kept calling my name as I saw her sitting outside the window.
Unfortunately, there never seems to be anyone up this way to often to go for a ride, as others work Saturdays too.
So I asked the boss, and she said go for it!! I'd have gone no matter what she would say, hoping that I would get fired anyway..lol.. It has been a rough week at work. Welfare week is not a pretty site at times, and I was full up to drunks first thing in the morning, and smelly ppl..
Fresh air, breeze to the knees... The new gal said it was all good for her, so off I went. Everyone is always so surprised to see me still there.
After I was have way to Courtenay, I realized, I was suppose to have someone stop by today.. Darn it.. I missed her... A biker friend I have never met before.
Anyway, I am sure there were over 20 bikes, and every one is just so friendly. We had a great time, met a whole bunch more people I didn't know before.
We had the photographer that took a pic of my Queen take some of 3 other bikes. It is phenomenal work. I am thinking we need to do a calender for next year or should I say 2010.
I rode back home around 3 and could feel a huge change in temperature. No fear though as I hit the parking lot and RLAPED..by myself. Something is wrong.. I fell like I am loosing it!! My consintration is gone. I keep loosing my friction zone. I can NOT do the offset 12 foot at all. It is just nutz, how I can break now and cry all by myself in a parking lot. Calm myself down and just go at it again, with a good attitude and it doesn't work. I can even hear Motorman, telling me what to do. But I am not gettin it.
The only thing I never have trouble with is the figure 8 and the intersection and regular offset. What the hell is going on!!
Tomorrow is another day. and suppose to be the same as today. I just thought of Pinkat, I'll bet she is itchin to ride. It will be a full day, a ride to Mount Washington and some parking lot.

No comments: