Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jason Called

Today was my only day off. I only get Sundays off lately. Anyway, I have been waiting for a descent day to go for a ride. You all know I love to ride.. My problem is, I never have desire to go riding in the rain, or if you look out side, and it appears the skies will open up.
I'm itching to ride, I got me a new clutch, wanna slay the 12ft bitch that lives in the parking lot at the condemmed school even. I walk to the windo every hour and instead grab the broom and ride it around the house and do some needed house work.. What has happened to me.. I hate house work, not want to work, only because I have the wrong job. I want to ride, but the weather is not with me.
I guess if I was hard core I would be on it riding down Island dodging the rain. I hate rain, reminds me of the last day of the Conga.. I like to be reminded of the first day of the Conga and the Conga ll.
Okay, I am getting side tracked... Conga....Florida...riding...RLAP...
I got this cutest call tonight from the guy I met the other night....Jason from Florida, the one I met through my new possible barber..Elaina..The guy I sold a dvd to who just rode across america to Vancouver Island.. Okay he is still on the Island...leaving tomorrow.
He was suppose to come up this way before he left so I could take him to Mount Washington or Gold River, a couple of the nicest roads we have on our end of the Island. But... the weather sucked, he was tired, and was heading out, but just called to say Hey Flo.... guess what???
I say what Jason??? Sup my friend??? Nice hearing from you, and I am so sorry we never got to ride today..
Ya, he said... Me too, I am just gonna kick back and watch a dvd... Right on, my friend, relax have a good evening, and hopefully I will hear from you when you get back to Florida..
He says to me.... the movie I watched last night was so good girl, that I be watchin it again tonight... I say... kewl, what is it, maybe I should get it??
He says... GIRL!!! (I like the way the Americans say that) Girl... you sold it to me... I jist wanted to share that wit ya... you rock, I am now addicted... addicted girl... to RLAP..
I'm laughing... right on... I created anoter monster then? He said... omg girl, I got it bad.... I got my parkling lot picked out, I am going to be practising every night... All I want to do now, is get home...All the way to Florida... so I can ride like a pro...
I gotta say this....excuse my language. I was fucking laughing... omg..
I meet this guy on VI..he cant wait to get home to Florida to ride like a pro...
He tells me, I am signing up for the course, so you are telling me, that this Motorman dude and Doc, if I say Flo sent me, I want to sign up, but not till she gets here,.... they will know what I am talkin bout???
How freekin funny is that?? I said, yup... I do think the Motorman, and Docdonna will know when I am coming.
He told me he going to watch it every damn day till I get there..
Holy Crap!! send that off to HARLEY DAVIDSON

No comments: