Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smilin

This is my first time in the parking lot with my Queen in Florida. I have been going through pics and couldn't help sharing this. Look at me....foot draggin bike straight up,serious look. And I was about to ride this hog across America. I was just damn proud of me for staying inside the figure 8.
Here I am with a serious lean going on, but a very serious look still. It is one of the hardest things I have strived to do while practising, is to smile. Always afraid I am going to dump her just one more time!! Now I think I am shooting for a record. Good thing I am a Pro at the pick up too.
Finally 4 months later when Doc and MM realized I was serious as the practising hasn't stopped, other than since I burnt out my clutch. The sent me the intructors shirt that they are confident that I will be using one day. Now I got the serious lean with the shirt and it helped me smile!!!

No comments: