Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Parking lot.

I am finally getting to my pictures and some sort of order. I have tried time and time again, how to figure out how to make pictures into movies. Off and on for 4 months now, wanting desperately to have them organized in a storey book movie. I finally figure out how to do it.. not perfect but I am doing it. It is keeping me up late at night for sure. If I don't git er done, the one I have started, I will forget the order in which I am doing it. It is alot of sorting, going back and forth and omg, does it take persistence. I figure if I can do this, I probably can write a book. Which by the way, my time is coming near where a friend who has wrote a book has challenged me for Nov. 1.
Riding season is coming to an end as the weather is starting to get really cold. When I work till 5 , there isn't much time left before dark, and cold. Today was an awesome day, and I wanted to close early due to the weather but I stuck it out!!
Tanya/vgirl, is really enjoying the parking lot practise,and I have to say is getting really good. Crikey she has only been riding since this summer and can already ride better than some that have been riding for years. Man, she aces the frigging 12ft off set cone weave, which is my biggest dilemma these days.
I went out with her today, and she had the intersection all measured out and painted for an 18ft instead of 24.. Good job, and I'm thinking shit, that is going to be hard....
Actually considering, I wasn't allowed to use my new clutch yet, not for 500 miles, or I will ruin it and I had to replace it and also my brakes from all the parking lot practise. God, how I just wanted to tackle the bitch. I have to say, I did do it once, only once with my clutch and I realized, I better not. So anyway I went off to all the other exercises and tried them.
I am hearing the Motorman, saying, you can do it without, brake or clutch, it is harder, but it can be done, everything alot faster except your speed. I actually managed doing most of them with out, and will start to concentrate on that more. Not easy!!!
We put out the cones Tanya bought and all of a sudden, it was like these brick walls were put up. holy molly, they are just cones, but woaha.... they freaked me.. Now I can't even cheat a little bit!! I am sure it will perfect the skills alot faster and more proficient. I tell ya, it may have been cold but, not for long, I was sweating, and had to put on my lucky docdonna gloves.
It was a great practise, and I can't tell you how much I miss it when I don't get there, and how happy I was the weather was good.
I could have gone on longer but with not being allowed to use my clutch, I didn't like the limitations, but I was not ready to go home yet on a clear night. For some reason other than working in the parking lot, I had something on my mind that I had to do.

No comments: