Monday, April 7, 2008

WWR CONGA PLANNING

I am trying to figure out this blog thing and could be making a mess with it. But I will continue on.

One of the gals has emailed me to ask me my favorite colors. So she could send me back to Canada a Photo Album that she designs to help keep track of the memories of this trip. What a great thing to do. Imagine!!

I have had offers on helmets, coats boots, chaps. You name it these WWR PEOPLE are totally awesome. I only hope I get a chance some day to return the favor.


Everyone from Vancouver Island Lady Riders are very supportive and encouraging me to go. Well, I am going the ticket is booked. But they have helped me go from scared to excited.

I have sent my family and close friends my blog so they can follow up on this adventure. They are starting to feel more relaxed about Flo Going! They can not believe the support I am getting. I only wish that I was doing this for a good cause other than for me. I keep trying to think of how I , we could raise some money traveling across the country. It's like a Relay for Something!! Maybe the idea will come to me or someone before the trip begins.

I sure am glad I started talking about it about 6 weeks ago. At least now when I do talk about it I am starting to feel excitement and a little organized.

12 comments:

WyzWmn© said...

the adventure of a lifetime Flo!
You
Go
Gurl!

Anonymous said...

Didn't know how to do a blog, and look at you now...two postings already.
We all will live your journey vicariously through your words here.
I found a great quote by Tim Cahill, and I think it says it all about your trip
"A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles”
dafurryone

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait!!
you are now on my favs listing!!!

take care
ride safely home, hon

Hugs
LD

Flo said...

Hey Wyz..how am I doing so far? Thanks for your help!

Flo said...

Thanks for the well wishes and support grlz. Means alot!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo!
I can't wait to pick you up at the Tampa International Airport so your journey can begin!!! We love you girl! We all know you'll be fine and only WISH we could be making this journey all the way with you.
Big Hugs,
donnathedoc-Donna

Flo said...

Hey Doc!! I can't wait either. Love you all. Today I bought a t-shirt with big lips on it, colored in the American flag colors. I just reminded me of ya'll. Thanks so much for all you do.
BIG BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

CRIKEY!!! I "LOVE" that word, HA! I'm excited Flo, can't wait till you get here to Florida, have a chance to relax, get to know your Queen and then we'll have some fun!! See you soon, sistah!
Love ya,
Doc Donna

Flo said...

You betcha baby!! Pronto!!! 34 days..but who is counting??

Flo said...

CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Flo,

I will be riding out West 4-5 days a month this summer. Hope our paths cross and I can say hello in person.

Shower Buddy Bob
WWR Forum Cabana Boy

Flo said...

Wouldn't that be cool if we could cross paths. Look forward to it!