Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Messages from frieinds. CRIKEY!!!!

A very good friend of mine sent me this email. I thought it should be posted. It brought tears to my eyes and made me laugh at the same time.

I have been reading all your stuff through those sites you sent and all looks pretty darn good, you seem to have thought alot about this & are really doing an awesome job figuring it all out and it also seems you have quite the awesome group of ladies out there supporting you.

I was & I'm sure others were thinking you were doing this through some misc biker type forum and the thoughts going through our heads were just...well...not good & we're hoping you were joking & just having another Flo day...LOL...

I mean let's face it, there are a lot of weirdos out there (we've met quite a few on ebay, haven't we...LOL) I guess some of us non-riders/bikers do think you are a bit crazy to do this, especially on your own but I guess it's because we don't really understand or share your passion for riding yet because we haven't been bitten but I'm sure your two brothers are quite jealous LOL.
And ya never know, maybe someday Hubby & I will do a trip like that somewhere with you & your man. But for now, I'm sure everyone who truly loves you is and will be worried about you doing it and you can't blame anyone for that. Just remember, if we weren't worried about you, we wouldn't love ya now would we and then YOU would be worried...LOL

Crikey, I hope I don't sound too much like a Mother...LOL

Anyways, all for now, I'm sure we'll talk again before you take off on your adventure. Bye for now Flo!
P.S.S What does the ROD mean in the wing symbol?

Rod means.. Rod Rides with Me. Rod was my instructor who passed away last year. He was one hellova instructor. Cuz he had the patience to teach me. I designed that patch and sold them to people. It raised $300 to donate to cancer on his anniversary ride which will be in August. If he could only see me now!!

Another message:
Holy crikey! Good job on the blog, Tannis. What an adventure you're off on - we'd expect nothing less! Be safe and have lots of fun. We'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter.

See what ya started Doc!!!! Crikey!!!!!

No comments: