Thursday, April 10, 2008

34 days to go!

Not much new to report. Still trying to sort out what I am going to take with me in my itty bitty suitcase for 3 weeks. The gals are telling me not to bother with blow dryer..lol the most important thing for me being a hairdresser/barber. So I have been walking around lookin really ugly these days preparing for a no hairdo trip.
Just got my new prescription glasses and sun glasses. At least now I can see travelin alone.
The main thing I am waiting for right now is my replacement credit card that I lost down here in Mexico. Sheees, I won't be relieved till it arrives. I still have just over a month so it should get here.
I tell ya, I go to bed thinking about this trip, dream about it, wake up and it is the first thing I think about, and then all day long it is in and out of my mind. Mostly in!!

No comments: