Monday, April 14, 2008

26 days to go!!!

Wh00 hoo, time is nearing.. Things are coming together. My credit card is sorted out!!! Being delivered to Doc's house. Poor Donna and Jerry, things are piling up there. I have my tour pack on its way from ebay..(fingers crossed)

Motorman himself has given me a GPS. How do I thank all these people??

Still alot of planning going on changes here and there. Still not sure of the exact route and it will change along the way I am sure.
I have 100 bracelets that say WWR CONGA, to give to all the people I ride with along the way. I had them made from a peddler on the beach here in mexico. He was a pretty happy camper.
I will be curious to know how many I will have left. Leftovers will go to Donnathedoc, in case she ever has another WWR CONGA.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!
Damn .. for a 'small town Van Isle girl' you're expanding your comfort zone by leaps and bounds. What's next? Gonna be Prime Minister??

Flo said...

Lmao!!! Now you must be from Zeballos!!