Friday, April 11, 2008

Planned Route

I don't know the exact route yet. Many people asking me and I will be posting a map when we know for sure. For now this is the plan with changes being made along the way I am sure.
Landing in Tampa Florida May 15, staying a couple of days, getting used to the bike and sorting things out as far as papers go etc. Going to a RLAP class.

Riding north to Slay the Dragon in North Carolina.

Florida-Georgia-South Carolina-North Carolina-Tennessee-Arkcansa-Oklahoma-Texas-New Mexico-Arizona-Utah-Nevada-Idaho-Oregon-Washington.
Woo hoo, that is covering 14 States even if it is cutting a corner on each one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why from Tampa would you go so far out of the way to SC and NC when you would allow yourself more time to go through GA to meet up to others you plan on meeting with in north GA. hit deas gap along the wayand then TN there are many WWR girls in GA that could ride you Just thinking out loud.

Anonymous said...

You are going to be doing 15 states girlfriend, you left Georgia out of your list and you have to go through it to get from Florida to South Carolina.

Let me know when you will be coming through Oregon and I will see what I can do. Based on what you have scheduled so far, I am afraid I may have a conflict.

I really admire you for doing this. I don't know if I would. Having all the WWR people to ride with would really help.

Cindy
(FairWthrRider)

Flo said...

Thanks I didin't realize I left Georgia out and will fix that. Now I don't know if I will be doing Oregon, would like to. Can you email Vi that you are there.
Yeah, its kinda scarey, but these WWR sure help BIG TIME!
Would be cool to connect with you!