Tuesday, April 8, 2008

36 days to go!

I'm getting excited. Actually couldn't get to bed untill 3:30 am. Trying to figure this blog thingy isn't that easy. but it is coming together. I go to bed and then get up 2 or 3 times and just lay and think about the trip and things that I can't forget to do and say. The people I will meet, the sites I will see along the way.
The unbelivable comeraderie of everyone. ( I know bad spellin)

Holl tells me today someone ordered a vest for me to put all my pins and patches that I will collect along the way. She wont tell me who it is........But thanks who ever you are!!!

Donna has given me a long sleeve RLAP t-shirt, so I have one less shirt to pack. Also a bell to hang off La Reina, to keep the gremlins away. 3 WWR patches for Willi and LD and me...HOW SWEET!!! A couple of Cabana Boy Patches for me Bro's..I tell ya... it brings tears to my eyes!!!

I tell ya... I am so looking forward to meeting the Palladinos....HOLY CRIKEY!!!! Seeing the Bikemajal, touching my new ride, sittin on her seat..talking to her, not to mention riding her..I Get to go watch one of their classes!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry LD... wishin you were here.... I know ya want it as bad as I do....But I think betwickst you and I ... We will get them here one day!
Then girlfriend, I get to get instructions or help from Hippie John...to make sure I know how to ride my new ride properly..... and then............
I get to Slay the Dragon with some southern sistas... and get the siggy of a life time.

I will get to do the DRIVEWAY OF DOOM........and get a patch for doin it... GRAVEL BABY GRAVEL!!! But I am hearin that GRITS, COME WITH GRAVEL!!!! That almost sounds like a patch!!
And now I hear that there will be a patch made called....Goin with the Flo Conga 08?????
Please may I pay for those?????

No comments: